- Due Nov 18, 2020 by 2pm
- Points 100
- Submitting a text entry box or a file upload
In a brief reflection essay (about one page), consider your work over the past weeks and ask yourself some questions
About the process
- How well did the logistics from your proposal work in practice?
- How did you modify that workflow as your progressed?
- What unexpected events or develops caused your group to alter that plan?
About your own work
- Which parts of the comic process did you put the most effort into?
- Which parts of the final comic are the best representations of your contribution?
- What specific changes or edits did you introduce that changed the overall shape of the project?
About the final product
- Which was your favorite comic post?
- Which was the most popular?
- If you had infinite time and resources to devote toward this comic, how would you make it better?
Your answers to any or all of these questions can form the reflection essay. In addition, feel free to talk about any other aspects of the project or the process, including how well you think you and your teammates did in completing your respective tasks.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.
Description of criterion
threshold: 5 pts
Total Points: 5 out of 5