As a final assignment, reflect on the work you completed for your Final Project. In a short, informal response (1-2 pages at most, or you may record audio/video), consider how well your project achieved the goals you articulated in your initial proposal, as well as anything that you changed after submitting the First Draft.
Ultimately, in this reflection, consider your project's implications for games or game culture more generally. Ask (and answer) questions like this:
- What question did your project seek an answer to?
- How did you try and find an answer to that question?
- Was that answer what you expected, or were you surprised by the results?
- Did you change or adapt your project based on anything you found out while completing it?
- Given infinite time and resources, what would you have done differently?
- What aspect of this project are you most proud of?
- What grade do you feel this project has earned, and how would you justify this grade?
NB: Each member of a group must submit an individual reflection statement.